Martes, Pebrero 20, 2018

A Not So Romantic Love Story by Sebastian Blythe Dalangin

A Not So Romantic Love Story
Setting: Fine Clothing Co., The Bar, not so long ago.
* The story began as Jonathan found himself laying underneath the table of his boss in his office.
Jonathan: Sir! May I just please explain how–
Mr. Cruz: No! I want you out of my company immediately! No more excuses!
Jonathan: But­– (still in the ground)
Mr. Cruz: No more buts! Get out of my office! You’re fired!
* Jonathan stands up and left his boss’ office without saying anything.


* Jonathan found himself drinking in a bar with his four friends, his friends trying to cheer him
up because they know that Jonathan loves his job more than anything in this world.
Tyler: Hey man, cheer up there are more opportunities open for a man like you.
Nicholas: Yeah man I could talk to my boss and see if you can enter in my company.
Greg: Nobody wants in your company Nicholas, it’s like a hell house with your boss who likes
nagging more than my mom.
Nicholas: Oh shut up Greg, we all know that you have a thing in my boss.
Greg: Shut up.
Sam: Nathan don’t just sit there and listen to whatever these bullsh*ts say. Get in the dance floor
and have some fun!
Nicholas: Hey that’s kind of offensive you know.
Sam: That I called you bullsh*ts?
Nicholas: That you’re stupid.
Sam: How is that offensive?
Nicholas: Lord have mercy.
Jonathan: You all know that I love my job right?
*everybody agrees
Jonathan: I love my job because my girl is in that company!
Tyler, Nicholas & Sam: YOUR WHAT?!
Jonathan: Geez!
Tyler: Someone has to do a lot of talking.
Jonathan: I know I have to be sorry for not telling you this and in fact, Greg knows about this.
Tyler, Nicholas & Sam: WHAT?!
Sam: What in the world?
Tyler: I felt betrayed.
Nicholas: How could the both of you? I mean, why would you two do that?
Greg: It’s not my fault for not telling the three of you the truth, all of you are two and a half jerks.
Nicholas: May I know who this lady is?
Greg: Remember Jonathan’s “Puppy Love Girl”?
Nicholas: Who is that again?
Jonathan: It’s Ciara.
Nicholas: Ciara? Your best friend when you were still a kid? Why her? How could still love her though both of you never even have contact for the past 5 years (that’s what I know).
Jonathan: I like her and nothing has changed since we moved out from our neighborhood.
Tyler: Keep talking.
Jonathan: I met her three years ago, at the same company and lucky she’s easily accepted as branch manager which I am not.
Nicholas: Oh come on! We all know your part of your story.
Jonathan: Anyways, she’s different from before like some demon turned to goddess.
Nicholas: You’re not kidding right? The last time I saw her she wore braces and thick glasses. Actually named by the campus “C. Volcano” because of her pimples that’s popping like every 5 minutes.
Greg: The “pimple” part is an exaggeration.
Nicholas: No it’s true I actually saw it.
Sam: You’re being ironic.
Nicholas: And you’re being stupid again.
Tyler: Shut up the both of you, go ahead Jonathan.
Jonathan: As I was saying if it isn’t Nicholas who shuts me off every time. I’m telling you guys, she’s different. She’s more than what you’d expect.
Tyler: So how did you two get along?
Jonathan: I never expected that I’ll be in love with her, again, but she’s different, she’s unique. Among any other girls I’ve dated before. She’s totally different, she’s a complete package of what I am looking for.
Nicholas: Okay I get it stop with the nonsense crap.
Sam: Shut up! You’re being an asshole.
Nicholas: And your stupidity is overwhelming.
Sam: I’m just being realistic that you’ll die without having any grandchildren to carry.
Nicholas: Shut up!
Tyler: I’ll kick the two of you out of this bar if you won’t stop being so immature.
Greg: So Jonathan here want’s our help to be in that company again. You know our Jonathan, he helped us more than we helped him.
Tyler: I’m in.
Sam: So am I.
Nicholas: Nobody wants you in any part of this.
Tyler: SHUT UP!
Nicholas: Geez, I’m in okay?


*Jonathan feels lucky after what his friends have agreed to do. Later on after that day, Jonathan came running in the front desk because he knows his ‘past’ boss is busy in 30 minutes.
Jonathan: May I please speak with Mr. Cruz?
Clerk: Do you have an appointment?
Jonathan: No but I have to talk to him now.
Clerk: Sorry sir, but you need to have an appointment before you can see Mr. Cruz.
Jonathan: Listen lady, if you don’t want to tell where Mr. Cruz is I’ll just go to his office myself.
Tyler: What’s the problem here?
Clerk: M– Mr. Perez, we’re glad to see you here. Is there anything you want?
Tyler: I want to talk to your boss, now.
Clerk: But sir, he has a meeting in less than 30 minutes.
Tyler: I’ll talk to him or this company goes down?
Clerk: Y– Yes sir I’ll call Mr. Cruz right away.
Tyler: Good.
Nathan: Wait what was that?
Tyler: What?
Nathan: Can’t believe you’re “that” powerful.
Tyler: It’s called connections my friend.
Sam: Well that was surprising but wait, why are we here?
Greg: We need your mouths to be shut, that’s all.
* Mr. Cruz went as fast as he can to welcome Tyler, Mr. Cruz didn’t expect Tyler’s visit in his company so he seems nervous about this time.
Mr. Cruz: Mr. Perez! I did not expect you to be here today. Is there anything you need?
Tyler: I’m glad to be here today Mr. Cruz, are you free? There is really something that I need to talk about.
Mr. Cruz: No Mr. Perez I am totally free today.
Clerk: But Mr. Cruz your appointment with the financial company will be in less than 20 minutes.
Mr. Cruz: Cancel it.
Clerk: But sir–
Mr. Cruz: Do it now!
Clerk: Y­–Yes sir!
Mr. Cruz: I’m sorry for the trouble Mr. Perez let’s head to my office.
* After that, Jonathan finally got his job back but would start in a lower position. Jonathan felt that good fortune is in his side. He got his job back, his girl, and his friends that is with him at any part of his life.
—THE END—
—AUTHOR’S NOTE—
Well, that’s my “not so romantic love story”.
            —end—


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

A Not So Romantic Love Story by Sebastian Blythe Dalangin

A Not So Romantic Love Story Setting: Fine Clothing Co., The Bar, not so long ago. * The story began as Jonathan found himself laying ...