Lunes, Pebrero 12, 2018

DYING INSIDE by Angelica Cartas





DYING INSIDE
by Angelica Cartas

I

For every day that God has made,
Why is it I am always in pain?
I am insanely drowning by my own thoughts,
Probably, depression is killing me the most.

II

Everything seems to be alright,
No one knows that I already wanted to die.
My heart is shattering and I don’t even know why.
I just want to leave this world that is full of cruel lie.

III

Whenever they asked me how I am,
All I can say is “ I am fine ”.
Without knowing that I am dying inside,
But still confidently smiling with shine.

IV

For every heartache caused by broken promises,
It was really breaking me into millions of pieces.
I already used all of my senses,
Just to ask myself for forgiveness.

V

I apologize to everyone who didn’t notice my calling for help,
I just want to be saved cause I can’t save myself.
No one cares until you’re gone,
So maybe I will say goodbye and make my plans to be done.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

A Not So Romantic Love Story by Sebastian Blythe Dalangin

A Not So Romantic Love Story Setting: Fine Clothing Co., The Bar, not so long ago. * The story began as Jonathan found himself laying ...