Remembering
You
by Mylene Cruz
by Mylene Cruz
Yes!
Finally i've graduated now! From all stress now its done!
Congrats
bro!
Thanks
bro same to you
Hey! My
man! Come! We have to celebrate here we are finally we graduated
Nah! Im
going to pass I have so many things to do.
No! Youre
going to join with us right guys?
Yessssss!
Woooooohh! Party! Party!
And
they all shouting out like a moron.
Fine!
Im going lunatic!
Good!
Its settle then.
As were
going to the club to have someone with the lunatic no choice I have to go with
them. Sparkling glittering shit as I enter the club , music that blast and this
is good all my friends were enjoying now but me? Hmm not at all but Im here to
celebrate also myself.
As the
time goes by I feel myself spinning I feel like Im in the roller coaster. My
head hurts but I managed myself to stand up. I sit in the stool and order some
whiskey to drink up. I saw a beautiful woman who is sitting beside me, I think
shes with no one she is so lonely I can see in hes eyes as I stare this woman I
imagined myself kissing her. Damn! No! This is not me all girls are want to
date.
Why are
you staring at me?
What? I
am stunned at his beauty shes a goddes man
Why are
you staring at me? I am not beautiful?
And now
shes crying damn! I cant bear to see him crying damn! Its look like im a gay
No!
Dont cry miss! Youre beautiful why are you saying that?
Then
why hes breaking up with me?
I dont
know! Do i look like a damn fortune teller to you!?
Damn! I
feel like Im jelous to that man! This is not me! I dont know her either but why
I feel jelous! This is not me! Skeet your drunk your drunk.
Want
me? The sexy damn woman said to me and Im stunned of what she was saying
I have
no guts to say so I pull her and whisper to her
Are you
sure ti what are you saying? Your giving up to me?
She
look confused and shes getting cold or rather nervous as I stared at her
Ahmm...
ye...yes!
You
look so nervous and your stummering why is that?
Im not
idiot!
You
call me an idiot huh!
Because
you are!
I grab
her in her wrist and go to my car
Get in!
Why?
Get in
woman!
And she
get in the car.
Seatbelt
woman!
No no
no! Dont! Dont mess with my car! Damn! Woman you vomit in my car!
I am so
frustrated at this time that woman!
Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!
Hey!
Whats wrong?
Who are
you why I am here? Do you raped me?
Damn!
Its 3'oclock in the morning and you are shouting!? Shut up! Im tired you better
go to sleep later well talk but please for now sleep!
Heaven!
Shes like a hen nonstop talking!...
Who are
you mister?
Why? It
doesnt matter
Hey!
Your so rude!
Hah!
Well miss you vomit inside my car
I... i
dont know Im so drunk last night
And you
know whats going in your mind last night? You offer your self for me.
No! Im
not going to do that! Liar!
Yeah!
Im not going to do that! Your uninterested.
As the
time goes by the two are going close and Skeet fell inlove in the girl she met
in the club. They really inlove with each other they they are now couples.
Accidentaly met in the club.
Skeet
loves that girl so much but he thinks that every love story dont have a happy
ending because lately he found out that the girl he loved was sick and he has 1
month to be with her because she have a leukemia.
Everyday
he pray for her health because he loved that woman so much. He do everything
just to getting well his woman. He'll do everything for her. Every wish of his
woman he give. He command the wish of his woman
The
girl that she loved all of his life was died. And as a promise for her girl
that the girl wants to be a nun he continue the womans dream and now he is a
priest.
He
managed to tell his story not to cry to the children on the orphanage on
how he met that woman back then.
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento